Custom loading ramp

What is a custom loading ramp?

A loading ramp is substantially a ramp made of metal carpentry formed by an inclined part and a horizontal one, which allows at the same time to connect different heights with the lowest possible slope and simplify the operator’s work by remaining level with respect to the platform of the trucks or docked trailers. The presence of wheels allows these tools to be moved, through the use of forklifts, within the area dedicated to loading or unloading goods, in order to be used in different points or placed in a shelter if not used.

In many logistics warehouses in Italy and around the world there is no loading bay or dock. This lack makes all goods handling operations long, laborious and expensive due to the need to employ a greater number of personnel dedicated to this task.

Rampa di carico - G4 Energy
Rampa di carico su misura per treni cargo - G4 Energy

The perfect solution for you

Our standard ramps easily fit 90% of logistics. We will take care of the remaining 10%, by creating the customized loading ramp for you.

With our solutions we are able to allow a single operator to manage all loading-unloading operations in complete autonomy, speed and safety.

The special loading ramp will be designed according to YOUR needs, in full compliance with the design criteria indicated in the most recent decrees and will get all the guarantees and certifications that only a quality product can boast.

The loading ramp is subjected to the hot-dip galvanizing process to be impervious to atmospheric agents and corrosion, for an operational life of decades. The work surface is made entirely of non-slip grating studded to allow perfect adherence with the wheels of the vehicles in all conditions, even wet or in the presence of snow.

Choose the CUSTOMIZED solution that best suits you to allow you to solve the logistical problems of your company simply, quickly and economically. Our internal workshop allows us to have short production times even for customized projects. Once delivered, your loading ramp will be immediately usable, no authorization or permit will be required and no masonry work or electrical connections will be required.

Rampa di carico su misura - G4 Energy
G4Energy - Rampe di carico e da piazzale

Fill out this form for a free consultation for custom loading ramp